Sunday 13 April 2014

One bad thing will out weigh a million good


I was blessed with a wonderful mother in law who left me with some great values and ..... Here's one that I encounter daily

Leaving NZ, I was reflecting on highs and lows of rescue
Immediately three horrible stories jumped to mind over the million good ones
I could pacify myself  - by reminding myself that by throwing each starfish back it affects that one life ,yes,yet it doesn't make it easier.

I could bore you with details but it's the same horror in different forms.Do a million good but that one bad deed will cripple all the good.

So for my daughter who managed to run the shelter and co ordinate all the hardship rescues are dealt with, I know how hard it was. 
And in spite of all the hard one and for you the ones you had to turn away For me the good outshines any negative and daddy and I thank you for everything you did for Woodrock while we were away.
Allow the good to shine through 




No comments:

Post a Comment