Saturday 17 August 2013

Pining for my pooch!

Hello out there! Lola here and I am back from my international travels.I had an absolutely fabulous time and there were a number of incredibly memorable highlights! However one of the top highlights of my trip was when I came across my first dog!

Many of you know full well what it feels like to pine for your animal whilst you are away on vacation. Yes, you are assured that they are safe and well tended to (at Woodrock Kennels;)) but you are selfishly uneasy because at night the bed seems slightly too large and grassy patches don't have the same appeal without your pooch shnoofing around!

This was too true whilst I was away, Lavender was living it up with Stella and Nicholas enjoying her holiday away from me ( I can tell this because she has picked up weight- suspicious mid night snacking I think) Myself although basking under the magnificent Tuscan sun would constantly think of her. For this reason, when I came across my first Italian pooch I literally had to restrain myself from rolling on the floor with him! His owner understood but the pooch literally looked down his nose at me with an italian flair contemplating the foreigner's motive.What made seeing pooches in Italy even worse is that there are loads of Chihuahuas and I had a large case of animal envy!

I would love to hear about what lengths you have resorted to in order to get your animal fix!









Have a fab week
L

No comments:

Post a Comment