Monday 17 March 2014

Home time- "The most exciting part of holiday!"

I still have sand in my shoes. The smell of suntan lotion is still lingering on my skin- I'm basking in the afterglow of a glorious holiday- well I should be at least! But sadly no.

Instead my relaxation induced holiday has resulted in me being overwrought with anticipation and more importantly excitement! Yes- today I was reunited with my baby Lavender! I wasn't gone for long and she loves spending time with Granny but there is no greater feeling than when i hear the jingle of her bell and the tiny patter of paws running towards Mommy!

This moment reassures me that pets are much nicer than people. They are LOYAL and always excited to see you and don't ask questions-just LOVE. 

I would also like to take this moment to wish Stella a Happy Birthday for next week and urge her try and enjoy her much needed Trip! Guaranteed there will be many happy tails waiting for your return but enjoy it while you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment