Sunday 16 February 2014

Do you remember me?!


As most of you know my boyfriend Sean aka Lavender's daddy returned from overseas. 
The whole Meldau clan was really as to whether the munchkin would remember her daddy after a year... This is what Sean had to say....

Today a story from someone different. 

You have probably heard a lot from Lavender's mom, but I am her Dad and I have been in the UK for the past year. I arrived back this time last week with fear and trepidation that my child would have forgotten me. I climbed up to my room ladened with bags and gingerly opened the door. I was greeted by the the little monkey face of my puppy who stared at me with a blank glaze to her eyes. Then I saw recognition blaze across her visage and the flood of joy and excitement spilling from that tiny dog was truly breath taking! What ensued was a twenty minutes bout of kisses, cuddles, playful nips and plenty of grunts and snorts. I could not have asked for a better welcome back from my girls!






No comments:

Post a Comment