Sunday 7 July 2013

Only an animal lover knows...

Without a doubt one of the small pleasures in having a dog is continually having a warm body to snuggle up next to- even if that body insists on taking up the majority of the bed at only 55cm and 2.5 kg ( Lavender as you guessed is the pooch in point). 
Jenny- Stella's cuddle buddy having a lie in...


My portable heating device is transportable and never minds a cold toe being placed on her warm belly, she also doesn't mind if I steal the blankets but honestly my favorite thing about sharing my slumber vessel with Lavender is that at any time of the night, I can pull her sleep -softened, floppy eared  little body in for a cuddle and a kiss. 



For me the delight of inhaling her "popcorn- maizey warm" sleep smell is better than any perfume! Although, having no children of my own yet, I suppose this maternal love is engaged further through scent! 


I can only speculate as to whether she feels the same way about my morning breath?! 

I Would love to hear about your babies and their antics!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment